Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Is anyone out there?

I am going through my blogs and am so blown away by all the countries that have viewed this blog.  I have always wanted to travel to Europe and all parts of this world.  I am asking you a favor.
Please leave a comment,  even if it's just a short thought or two?  I would love to keep in touch with all of you from all over the world.  What a nice way to connect.,
It's a pleasure that you view this blog and most of all it's a real treat if you like what I write?
I sure hope you will do this for me?  
God is watching all of us!!!

1 comment:

Patricia Sinnott said...

Yep count me in. Like most people out there I'm filled with good intentions but in a hurry. We read and mean to comment but were pulled in so many directions. Its not an excuse it just seems to be the reality of modern life. However I consider it a lost day if we miss out on the following activities; exercise, prayer and encouraging another human being(s). If we would all increase these activities by just 10% the world would be a wonderful place with healthy, fulfilled and happier people. I love the title of your blog and what you're trying to do. Keep it up Warrenville Encourager. Having a mission in life is what its all about.