Friday, February 21, 2014

New Blog!

I am planning a New Blog...
Please stay tuned.. I will be posting my new Blog.  This one has been closed, so I am not able to make any new posts to Facebook or tweet.  Time to get a new life.... Time for a new Blog.
I do love to Encourage, as I need that in my life.  This winter has been good for me to recover and close off from the world, but at the same time, it's not been good health wise.  Especially for my mental health.  But I have reconnected with the Lord in a wonderful way.  So I am ready to start a new life and begin to feel good.  I am losing weight... I am glad to say that at the age of 62 I am getting my weight down...Thank you Jenny Craig.  My husband also has joined me in the diet.
Well, please come back soon.  I'll have my new Blog posted as soon as I come up with a nice name for you to view.
If you have any suggestions do let me know.  I want to keep the word of Encouragement or Encourager if I can.

No comments: